Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Tissue-like substance in bowels

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Recently i had a bowel movement that had a tissue looking like substance in it. I have never noticed it before, but this time it i had this stringy tissue-like, long strip hang for a minute before going in the toilet. I know it sounds a little gross, but that is what concerns me, because i didn't know what it was. There also looked like some smaller substances like it in the other bowels that were already in the toilet. It didn't really look to me like worms though, so i don't know. Do you have any clue as to what could be going on? I would really appreciate any input.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Well i was going to suggest maybe worms hun....have you tried looking on the net for pictures to see if you can make a comparison? Jenny
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply