Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Tiredness causing headaches ?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
I have been suffering from these peculiar headaches since last two to three years. These come in bouts and last for about half an hour or more. Sometimes they are dull but sometimes are quite severe and unbearable.
I wear glasses with a power of -3 in one eye and -3.25 in the other but my ophthalmologist says the power hasn't changed so that is probably not the cause. I have also used lenses but they seem to have no effect.
My sleeping habits are not so good and i generally have late nights and wake up quite early. Could that be a possible reason for that?

Did you find this post helpful?
|