- i get tired fast
- i have had problems for about a year now with my apatite and don't really fancy eating much .. and feel sick
- sometimes i shake and feel like i need energy and fancy eating chocolate
- sometimes i go really light headed and feel like passing out
- i get thirsty often
- get alot of stomach aches
- and gas
- i get awful headaches during the evening mostly
-and i cant focus for long
That's not fun at all You sound like me when I haven't eaten for a while. I got pretty low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) if I didn't get enough food or sugar that day. Do you crave just chocolate or anything sweet or sugary?
Check with a doctor first since I'm not an expert. Keep drinking plenty of fluids. If I couldn't eat, I'd drink some juice that helped a bit. Give your doctor a call and take it easy. I hope you feel better!
i hope you are getting help. I did not know what was wrong with me and learnt to live with double vision shaking lack of apitite and really bad walking. Finally I got help and found out I a problem in my brain.
You may not have this but get it checked. A good starting place is a MRI SCAN.