Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

tired of being alone and hiding who i am.

User Profile
im tired of being alone with no one to love and im also tired of hiding my sexuality because my parents would react badly but its affecting me in a huge way i just don't want to do it anything all i think about is that special someone to come along but i have soo many doubts. if your wondering yes im gay.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile joy2020
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2011
You should be able to to talk to your parents about any thing.Because a parents love should be unconditioal, but if your under age and you feel that your parents would react that badly wait until you become of age then tell them if you want to.I feel for you baby if you were my child you would have know reason to feel the way you do, you would be able to tell me any thing and it would'nt change my love for you. I have six children they are all grown up now, but they can still talk to me about what ever they need to. Ask God for guidance. I'm giving you a BIG HUG right now can you feel it? I'll keep you in prayer. rainbow
|
Users who thank joy2020 for this post: thesorrow16 

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2011
Experienced User
thanks joy. im 18 btw
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2011
Hey,baby how are you feeling? I'm on for about an hour and I have a Dr's appt. at 4 pm and I 'll be back about 6 pm . sunny
|
Users who thank joy2020 for this post: thesorrow16 

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2011
Experienced User
im just depressed and angry so im ok i guess
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2011
Hey chin up, your not alone. rainbow
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2011
Experienced User
i feel alone trust me the music i listen would make you cry.
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2011
i understand, im 21 and live on my own with my 2 kids, and have a close relationship with my mum and the few friends i actually have, and am struggling with my own sexuality, yet i feel i cant talk to anyone for fear of judgement, criticism and the fear of losing the relationships i have. I dont know what to do, and have nobody to turn to, i feel lonely and depressed a lot and i want to cry.
I feel your pain.
|