Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

tiny white bumps on penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Hey there, so I'm not sure how long this has been going on - I know at least a couple weeks. When erect I notice that I have a couple tiny blisters on my penis shaft, they don't hurt or itch - I only notice them as tiny bumps. I have trouble finding them when not erect they are that small. I never had any herpes type-2 "first outbreak" symptoms. I haven't had sex since last summer (so sad I know).

I wish I could include a picture.

So what are these bumps? I thought they might just be blisters from masturbating too much (again - I haven't had sex since last summer) but I would have figured they would go away by now if it was just a blister - or it would have popped or hurt or something.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile TechnoGuy12
|

replied March 18th, 2009
yo
that's normal for a teenager Razz don't worry nuthin serious it will pass in time
|

replied March 18th, 2009
tiny bumps
I had that already and i didn't know the cause but it went away and i'm normal so i suppose it wasn't harmful. I could be wrong though!!
|

replied March 18th, 2009
whiite bumps
(my cousions comp.)
i had an outbreak of tiny white bumps on and around my phallus and penis head 2 days later it left might of been a fungus-allergic reaction to tha females vaginal fluids or Ph balance
|

replied April 24th, 2009
might be penile papules, google image it and see if pics are same as what you have
|

replied May 25th, 2009
^-^
i also have it ! but i dont know what to do!
|

replied May 28th, 2009
i also have it - but they come and go all the time

if you are aged 14-18 its most common and mostly occurs with sweating in the genital area - like sweat heat bumps of some sort. they do go and its best to leave them rather than try and squeeze them (it sounds gross but i did that to one of them once and it hurt a lot!)
i havn't had trouble with them and it doesn't cause pain when erect so its best to leave it - or ask your GP if your really owrried.
|

replied May 31st, 2009
Yeah I have something like this but there not so tiny like a normal pimple size (Not sure if that tiny) popped it once and hurt like hell so i am guessing its the same as you guys above
|

replied June 2nd, 2009
White Penis Bumps
I occasionally get cholesterol deposits just under the skin. They are like tiny pimples that are REALLY hard to pop. When I do manage to pop one what comes out is a solid white sort of waxy lump. It's not pus. It's not an STD. They're perfectly normal and are genetically inherited so you're likely to get them for the rest of your life. I just pop mine but some of them REALLY hurt. But then, I don't get them very often. I just popped one and it was the first one I've had in probably 6 or 7 years.

The reason they're so hard to pop is because the stuff inside is not liquid to it tears a larger hole in the skin while coming out. really big ones or really deep ones should probably be seen by a doctor. That said, they won't hurt you. That's where the idea of the "French Tickler" comes from, I think. Very Happy
|
Quick Reply