Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Tiny red bumps all over the body

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
So, I'm 17 years old lad with a very active, sporty lifestyle. My problem is that I get countless small and tiny red bumps all over my body, mainly on my arms, stomach and chest and some on the legs after I do something like push ups or pull ups. The worst is during/after a run because thats when these bumps appear the most. Just before I'm about to get them, I feel like a burning sensation around my neck and after a couple seconds they burst out almost immediately on my body. However, they are not itchy, I just feel that burning sensation. I have this problem for about 6 months and I have never had anything like this before in my life. I've tried some eczema and anti-allergy creams but had very little progress so far. It's really annoying and embarassing. I have tried searching up the internet what could it be but I haven't found anything similar to my case. Could you please help me out?
Did you find this post helpful?
|