Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Tiny bumps all over face

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Over the years my skin has been getting worse and worse, very slowly. Newly developed small white bumps on the corners of my mouth and lips. Next, there are tiny ring like things (these are around the border of my lips and they're small) that have a dark circular stuff inside - it's like a blackhead, but when squeezed nothing comes out and it's sort of within or encompassed by a tiny white ring. Also, when I stretch the skin on my cheeks, chin and upper lip, there are all these "very tiny" half-bubble things - they look like very small blisters. Next, my nose has blackheads which I cannot get rid off or, if I do, they quickly comeback. My pores seem to be becoming larger and my skin seems fleshy and reddish at times. Next, I began to notice what looks to be small narrow hole-like pockets (if you will) on my cheeks - it's as if there's something that's slowly eating up my face...

I can try and explain more, but I'll stop. One more thing... I don't have acne. What could this be? By the way, it doesn't look too bad, unless the lighting is bright and and I'm up close in front of the mirror.

Can someone please help me out? Have you had the same thing and will some sort of treatment help? Thanks, I really appreciate it.

PS: perhaps this is a food allergy? Though, I wasn't born with any allergies. Thank you for your time.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper TipTopHealth
|