Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

tingly feeling behind left rib cage

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
This has been going on for 2 months.. Pressure , tingly feeling behind left rib cage. A burning (long warm/hot water being poured inside, on either side of my belly button area.. lots of body warm feelings . Anyway, I guess this is the stomach area or intestines?.. Stool has been all over, different colors, shapes.. recently more like a wettish (but forms) yellowish brown.. If doctor gets back to me, hopefully one day get a colonoscopy..

Very scared and upset. I also get weird come and go, aches in different area, like hands, knee.. they go away though. Just had blood work and a ultrasound .. nothing. What is the best test, to find out what is wrong with stomach? I will pay to go to the states (North Dakota, as I live in Winnipeg).. to get a CT or MRI.. too long of a wait here, and this is affecting my quality of life, happiness, work and relationships. Been seeing doctors, but so slow, and I just feel like if I have something, what if each day it gets worse?.. I still have a appetite, but did lose some weight, maintaining it, but cannot seem to gain it back.

Is this a ulcer, gallbladder or a colon/instestine problem? I am a 44 year old female..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2010
I have this same feeling lately. (left side abdomen) It reminds me of the feel of an Icy/hot pack. Its tingly and also feels like its pulling from the inside. What is it? I am a 25 year old female.
|
Did you find this post helpful?