Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vascular and Circulatory Disorders Forum

Tingling Sensation While I was on a roller coaster

While I was on a roller coaster, I began to experience a whole body tingling sensation, and I felt faint. It only occurred after it went over steep drops. Should I be concerned?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2016
The episode you had is a normal physiological change associated in some people on a roller coaster.

Such symptoms last for a few moments once you are off it, and should not persist for longer durations.

There is no need to worry about it

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vascular and Circulatory Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.