Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Tingling in R. side of face and R. arm

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have recently experienced tingling in the right side of my face and arm. I have had no tingling since that day but still have trouble with my balance. I went to a Dr. and she told me it could very well be just a simple sinus thing or inner ear thing and gave me travel sickness pills and something else which makes me realy tired. But I can't be happy with her diagnosis because I don't see how an inner ear or sinuses could affect the right arm with tingling. Should I find a good neurologist and go to him? I've read some comment from others and said it could be Bells Pausy some say mini stroke. What should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 21st, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi, first Bells Palsy is not the same as a stroke. it is a infection typically viral such as Herpes and before u run off, 70% of the population have some form of Herpes Simplex
so have u had herpes
have u ever been prescribed Acyclovir or Valtrex and if so TAKE SOME MORE FOR A WHILE
as for stroke; do u take aspirin and if not then take one every day, if it upsets tummy get the kind that r coated to dissolve in the intestinal tract
THE TROUBLE with balance does not seem correlated to your other symptoms and seems to be an inner ear thing
DO U know what ear candles r and how to use. if not call around to health food stores to find them and ask how to use when u purchase.
HOPE THIS HELPS
|
Did you find this post helpful?