Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Tingling in my head

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I am 35 years old and for 6 months I have had this tingling sensation in my head and I kind of loose my vision for a split second. Like when you get up too fast. This usually occurs during a workout but lately it is happening all the time. I have a chiropractor that adjusted my neck and back and suggested to me that I get a MRA. My family dr. did not think it is needed at this point. He had a number of other tests he wanted to preform. I have had a heart test and it was fine, ultrasound on my arteries that are on my neck. The circulation is fine there is no calcium build up and the flow is normal. I am not diabetic, I have been checked out for it and I have normal numbers. The only thing that is a little high but not really a concern is my blood pressure.

What is causing this sensation? I am very frustrated and hate this feeling it makes me feel extremely certain that something is really happening that I shoud be concerned about but my family dr. doesn't feel the same way. Please any suggestions would be great.
Did you find this post helpful?
|