Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

tingling in kidney area

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
Hi can any 1 help i have a history of re ocuring kindey stones,but since my last surgery I have been left with a numb like feeling on the kidney area. Its recently started to what I can only describe has a tingling pricking sensation.Can any 1 help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 7th, 2012
On friday night I got drunk and I jumped out of a car and landed on my kidney on a gravel road an ever since then I've had a tingling sensation in my kidney area we were do about 35mph and I'm kinda freaking out cause I'm only 19 years old an a dumb but if you find anything about it please post ill do te same thx
|
Did you find this post helpful?