Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

tingling during arousal

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi. I'm a 26 yr old male (27 in a couple days). I'm generally healthy and active, and I've not been diagnosed with any diseases. I had a scary experience earlier tonight, and I just wanted to ask someone about it. It came about during a sexual situation...

I was fooling around with my girl (nothing out of the ordinary). As I got more excited, my fingers began to tingle abnormally (started in the pinkies of both hands and spread slightly to the ring fingers), and my hands felt tight, nearly closed into fists while I relaxed them. This tightness also occurred in my lips; they felt pursed and I couldn't open them as wide as I could just minutes before. I was also having considerable difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection. After some very direct stimulation, I was able to get some erectile function back, but I came to orgasm in about a minute, which is VERY premature for me. The climax was also rather unsatisfactory, but I was too afraid of what was happening to me to even think about keeping the excitement going.

Following climax, the tingling and tightness in my fingers and face subsided slowly, and I was back to normal within 10-15 minutes. Though quite disturbed about the strange symptoms, and with my uncharacteristically poor performance.

Any ideas about what happened here? I've heard that erectile issues (especially for someone of my age) can be signs of other medical conditions. Last week, I also had erectile troubles (minus all the other symptoms). I thought all I'd need was a few days rest, and I'd be back to normal, but - as you can see - it's only gotten alarmingly worse.

Thanks for taking the time to review my situation.

Regards,
-- Mickey
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2008
tiphat Does this get worse if you complete sex?
It might be a blood flow issue through out the body.
You should have it checked out just to be sure.
Good Luck.
Chow -
|

replied September 30th, 2008
It's only happened the once. I wasn't having intercourse that time, and I haven't since. Truthfully, I'm a little afraid to. Mostly because I haven't performed well twice in a row after never having such difficulty in the past; but now also because of this tingling issue.

I actually remember the tingling happening to me one other time while I was learning to scuba dive a few months ago, though it was only my hands and not nearly as severe - and I don't know if my erectile function was affected.

Thanks,
-- Mickey
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2008
tiphat Other then the tingeling did everything go well while scubby diving?
If so still keep an eye out and in a week if things have not changed go talk with a doc, can't hurt other then the bill. Smile
Good Luck.
Chow -
|