Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

2 times menstruation within month

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
okay.. its my first time to experience this.
my last menstruation was about march 1, 2009
then again I've got my menstruation about march
14, 2009 - is it normal to have 2 times
menstruation in 1 month?? please do answer
i am worried Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper fbie12
|

replied May 24th, 2009
5 times mestruation within 2 month
hai
im married with 1 kid of 3 yrs old
i got my menstruation on 06.04.09 , 2nd mestruation was on 12.04.09 and 3rd mestruation was on 21.04.09 and tis month i got my mestruation on 02.05.09 and now 25.05.09 i got my mestruation again and im in vry bad tummy pain. help me.
|

replied June 13th, 2009
|

replied April 20th, 2010
help! I have the same problem too but i am scared to see doctor! I am 14 years old ONLY!!!!!
|

replied May 23rd, 2010
irregular menstruation
i just want to know if it's normal to have 2 menstration in one month. i just finish menstruation then after 4 days when i started working out (treadmill exercise) there was a small blood in my urine then after a day i found out that it was menstruation. for two months started middle of march 2010, i always have unusual pain at my right side of belly everytime i bend, is it connected with my period. what should i do? shall i do ultrasound? i'm 28 years old.
|

replied February 1st, 2012
yea its the same thing that had happened to me i saw it January 18,2012 then January 28,2012 and it last only 2 day in that month and it makes me worried cause it was my first time.
|

replied February 1st, 2012
i had the same thing happen to me in december 2011.. I had it my normal time December 1,2011 for a week and then 2 weeks later i get it december 20 for a week.. and i havent had one since. this is my first time having one twice in one month
|
Tags: Menstruation
Quick Reply