Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

tightness in throat with pain in head and back

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Im almost 16 and i have developed panic disorder about two-three years ago. I was on medication and everything was fine about four months ago i stopped taking my pills and for about two months everything was fine now its going back to how it used to be; tightness in my throat, feeling of losing control, not being able to breathe, sweaty palms etc. This time though i am getting on a daily basis sharp flashing pain on the sides of my head and a feeling of numbness in my face with the feeling that i am going to faint, also there are certain parts of my lower and upper back that get the same flashing pain....When this happens it lasts a few minutes and my vision gets all weird and i feel tention in my eyes.....is this still from stress??? ive told my parents but they told me it was all from the anxiety, i cannot convince myself its anxiety, i feel like im going to die or something and it scares me to a whole new level, sometimes i feel like its cancer or a tumor or something.....help?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MirelaSabeva
|

replied May 11th, 2012
I think your good I got it too and the doctor said it was stress
|
Did you find this post helpful?