Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Tightening the anus ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi,

I'm gay. I recently had sex with lots of people, all sorts sizes, ethnicities, and such, but after a period of time, I've realized that I'm uninterested in anonymous sex. I have been tested frequently, so that's a good sign. I'm ready to commit now, but I don't want to be an unpleasing lay to my partner. How can I tighten my anus where it would be more stimulating and pleasurable? I also notice that I have something called an anal rosebud. Is that normal, or is it a result of my erratic sexual behavior? If so, how can I reduce the rosebud? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|