Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

tightening of ribcage

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Lately i have been experiencing a tightening of my ribcage. This usually happens after i eat. The first time i had it happen was when i was anorexic for a short amount of time. within 3 weeks i was eating right again and i did not feel the tightening of my ribs as much. My ribs have been tightening alot lately but i eat at least 2 meals every day. Along with the tightening i feel woozy and i have backpains. The backpains have lasted for a while but every so often they go away. With me being woozy i tend to blackout, for a few seconds my sight goes away but seconds later it comes back. im not sure if this is connected at all but i have athsma and the last time i had an attack was a year ago. I don't understand what is happening and i would like to know what is wrong. Please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|