Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

tight skin around penis

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
I am uncircumsized and when I roll the skin back there is a white strip of skin that wraps around the body of my penis and connects to the underside of the bottom of the head. when my penis is soft it is not so bad. but when my penis becomes hard the skin is really tight around the body of my penis to the point of being uncomfortable. it makes it hard for the foreskin to move up and down. I have had this problem for a couple years now, and have thought it would eventually get better. Just wondering if anyone else has this experience or knows what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper dawg101
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
moving to the penis forum so that you can get the help you need
|

replied July 8th, 2008
I've the same problem Rolling Eyes. When erect it's tight but when it's soft it's not bad at all ?
|

replied July 9th, 2008
yeah, when it's soft it's not too bad but when erect it is pretty tight and kind of uncomfortable and irritable. and it makes it uncomfortable for the foreskin to move up and down.
|

replied December 21st, 2008
Get circumcised
I had this issue for years. After sex my penis did usually hurt quite a bit. My doctor recommanded circumcision as the only working solution. He made sure that the nerves in the frenulum of my penis stay intact to avoid any loss of sexual feeling. After the circumcision it took me a year to get used to it, but since then my orgasms have been so much better, say 300%. I also have bigger erections. Smile
|

replied January 16th, 2011
Anoymous......................I am circumcised but i think the dr. removed too much foreskin................seems i have grown recently and when erect its very uncomfortable................can hat be corrected
|

replied January 16th, 2011
Anoymous......................I am circumcised but i think the dr. removed too much foreskin................seems i have grown recently and when erect its very uncomfortable................can hat be corrected
|
Quick Reply