Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

tickling and itching in vagina ??

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi, my g/f who has a virgin up until about 3 weeks ago has an issue and I told her i would look online to see what it might be.

We have had sex well, quite often since I took her virginity.... 9 times labor day weekend(fri-mon). I'm not sure if what she is feeling is due to so much sex (she really likes it.... to much for me!!) or if its another issue.

It started off as a "tickle" feeling... which kind of made her slightly excited randomly. Latley however this feeling has been more constant, espically when she urinates. A couple days later, now she is feeling "itchy" inside her vagina. (its not like she can just go scartch it).

It's starting to worry her.

Any help would be appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper J3nnyuk
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Could be an infection
If it continues or gets more symptoms, then she should speak wiith a doctor
|

replied September 7th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
hi sounds to me like she has thrush this is a common infection in woman which starts as an tickle then goes to an itch she will also find if it is thrush a white substance that appears around the vagina and inside this will not clear up on it's own she will need to go to the chemist and get some treatment it is only a pill that u take to clear the infection and a cream for the itching, if it is not thrush then i suggest going to her doctor hope this helps
|
Tags: vagina, vaginal, itchy, sex
Quick Reply