Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

Thyroid ploblem or ?

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
Just took my bp 91/59. I am a 50 yr young woman. Been healthy all my life. Still have my tonsills. Never been one for sitting still and love to get out in the garden and go for walks. I had breast cancer 6 yrs ago. Been doing o.k. until last year. I had muscle cramps in my feet and peeling, splitting nails. I take magnesium and calcium. I still get cramps and my nails are worse than ever. 3 months ago I started to get tired and fall asleep, this hits about noon-2pm every day. I almost fell asleep while driving the other day. I have been getting headaches, I never get these. I'm gaining weight like crazy. 15 lbs. in 3 months. I'm weak, memory problems and at times depressed. My daughter thinks maybe it is a thyroid problem, SIADH. Or if not, what else could it be? Thank you, omah
Did you find this post helpful?
|