Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Throwing up every morning

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
i am a 26 yr old female, i wake up sick every morning, vomiting and diarreahea, lately with pains in my stomach and the nausau usually last for a few hours.this has been going on for almost a year. everytime im in the hospital, they only do very basic tests because i dont have health insurance. what can this be? what can i do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2012
Sick in the morning
I really think you should watch what you eat the night before and if you still wake up sick you should go to a doctor and tell them whats going on and maybe they will give you some type of medicine thats supposed to make your tummy feel comfortable and not queasy. i dont know what its called but i had it before. Trust me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?