Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Throbbing pain in the rear right side of my head...

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have been having a throbbing feeling in the rear right side of my head for a few days. It does not last very long, a few minutes at most and then its gone, only to return again later. This has been happening over and over again for the past few days. Has anyone experienced this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 17th, 2011
Me too. Why nobody reply yet with possible diagnostic, cure...?
|

replied October 18th, 2011
Head and neck pain
I have had this for years it starts off like a sharp shooting pain from one side of the back of my neck sooting into my head up by my ear it doesnt last long and it usually goes away when i rub my neck and temple but it freaks me out every time it happens . Ive had exrays and mri's but they find nothing and i thank god for that . But tonight I got a constant pain throbbing in my one side of neck and head ( Same Side ) I took motrin and it is kinda going away but Im away flipping out what is this ?
If anyone knows please let me know ..
|
Quick Reply