Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Throbbing Lower right back pain

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
A week ago, I tried to pick up my boyfriend after he fell down with bad legs circulation. I got a bad pain in my lower right side back. I have been taking Advil (which lasts about 12 hrs) to get rid of the throbbing pain i get in my back.
I can walk and move around so I dont think I broke anything in my back, but the pain keeps coming back. How long do you think this will last me?. I am a senior citizen lady too, who keeps busy walking and doing my daily chores, etc. I love the computer and sit in front of it every day for a few hours. I try to go out everyday for a short walk in my neighborhood. I do not drive a car anymore either.
What more can I do ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|