Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

throbbing behind right eye

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
User Profile
Hi all, firstly i would like to say this site is great!! Very informative!
I have had a 'throbbing' behind the right eye since friday. I put this down to me being on my laptop for a number of hours on thursday night. When at work on friday it didnt get any better. I went to the gym on friday 3rd april - after my workout the throbbing pain behind my right eye - cheekbone is still there. After completing a set i may have pushed myself a little to hard as i was seeing stars. I have taken strong pain killers and the pain is still there.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance chaps Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 6th, 2009
it can be cancer. also sometimes it isn't but it will form into a lump and it has to be removed i would see a doctor
|

replied April 6th, 2009
could have something to do with the pressures not being equalized in your eye. go see an eye doctor.your vision is something you dongt want to gamble with.
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I have similar problems and it is due to sinus problems and other misc factors such as breaking my nose, which makes it more frequent.
Eyes, ears, nose and throat I think fall under similar things, get it checked out though could be something else.
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2009
Hi, just to update you all, i have had my eyes checked and everything is ok, he has said he will write a letter to my gp. No idea why, he sai see how it goes in a few days and if it doesnt get better then visit your gp. Pain has went down and i now think its a sinus infection. Went to chemist and got some tablets and they seem to be working. Thanks for the help Smile
Micky
|

replied April 7th, 2009
It could be like a burst blood vessel from the heavy lifting that could cause your eye to throb and the pain when lifting. Good luck
|

replied April 8th, 2009
My half of race
Why is this race and how the treatment
|