Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Three testicles ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I've had this problem for as long as i can remember but i don't think it was like this before puberty. My right testicle is bigger then my left, i know thats normal but it looks like i have 3 testicles. My right testicle is bigger on top and then at the bottom smaller, they are attached but it's def. noticeable. When i get really cold like before i get in the shower or something they look fine.. but anytime after that it looks like i have 3 testicles.. I'm just worried and will go to the doctor soon but I'm wanting to kind of ease my mind or brace myself for what i will hear.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2008
Experienced User
Dy4828,
I think that this topic must come up about once or twice a month and each time I have to reassure you fellows that a man's testicle are almost always not exactly the same and, again, almost always one is larger than the other. I have seen may pairs of men's testicles, as I am a massage therapist, and can tell you that I have never seen a situation where a guy's testicles were exactly the same.

I wouldn't think you need to worry, but if you are still really concerned than see your doctor.

Hope this helps,

Wendy
|

replied December 2nd, 2008
Re: Three testicles ?
Dy4828 wrote:
I've had this problem for as long as i can remember but i don't think it was like this before puberty. My right testicle is bigger then my left, i know thats normal but it looks like i have 3 testicles. My right testicle is bigger on top and then at the bottom smaller, they are attached but it's def. noticeable. When i get really cold like before i get in the shower or something they look fine.. but anytime after that it looks like i have 3 testicles.. I'm just worried and will go to the doctor soon but I'm wanting to kind of ease my mind or brace myself for what i will hear.

You might have a hydrocele (do a google search). Get a torch or something similar and in a dark room place it under the testicle and shine the light. If you have a hydrocele, it will cause transillumination and you will be able to see the water of the hydrocele. In any case, please do see your doctor to put your mind at ease.

"Because the fluid in a hydrocele usually is clear, your doctor may shine a light through the scrotum (transillumination). With a hydrocele, the light will outline the testicle, indicating that clear fluid surrounds it."
|

replied March 27th, 2009
three teticles
if the person seriously has three testicles,does it mean that he faces a very severe health problem?? id there a chance that he has to undergo an operation to remove one of them??? is there any danger in living with them??
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2009
Experienced User
Hey
My buddy Jorge went to the doctor because he has three balls, and the doctor told him he has three working balls, Dude. This is great more babies. YEEEEEEEE
|

replied June 30th, 2012
Hi I'm twelve and I'm in grade seven.for as long as I can remember(until grade five) I have had three testicles I have to normal size ones and then another one but its smaller by Alot and it isn't connected to my left or right testicle.is it possible I have three testicles??
|
Quick Reply