Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

This was my first mistake to go to prostitute.

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
User Profile
Dear doctors,
I met one sexworker(Prostitute)in message parlour. She was wearing clothes top to bottom. I didnot had any sorts of piercing with her i.e. no vigena piercing, no anal piercing, no figering from both side, no kissing or smooching. Only she only gave me a gentle Handjobs by moving the skin up-down. I ejaculated.Than she brought fresh tissue paper and wipped off. I was pressing her breast form over the clothes. Once or twice i took breast out of clothe aand pressed. I remember there was no secreation while pression. Once i sucked it for 5-6 seconds. I dont know whether there was any sorts of secreation while sucking but this is confirm that it was not secreating heavily.I dont know whether she was HIV infected. Now i am scared. Is there any risk of HIV infection? I am confused. should i go for testing? This was my first mistake to go to prostitute. Before this i never had any sorts of such actives. Please suggest me.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2012
HIV and AIDS Answer A31220
Hello and welcome to e health forum. ‎

HIV is not spread by contact with intact skin or via sweat on the body. It is also not spread by sucking on the intact skin or the nipples of the breast or by mutual masturbation.

Hence there is no risk of HIV transmission in your case, and testing ‎is not needed.

I hope this helps.‎

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.