Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

thinking of suicide

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
Hi
i have been depressed for so many months now, i have been self harming for quite awhile and now i'm starting to think of suicide i'm just getting so tired of living i don't know how much longer i can keep on living in this hell place everyday i hate it.. i wish i never started cutting and but it's controlling me so i can not stop and now i'm getting to the point of wanting to end my life i know that i'm only 17 and that there's probably a lot more coming in life and but right now i'm seriously getting so tired of living like this and people keep on walking in and out of my life and it hurts so much when someone decides to leave you on your own. which makes me feel even more alone.

Now i just don't know what to do anymore i only have a few friends left and if i keep on staying depressed, self harming sooner or later they'll probably leave me on my own just like everybody else did and then i'll only have my family left i just feel so alone and like when i really need someone, i feel like i hardly anyone left to talk to
someone help me please. i don't know if i just end it now or keep on going?
thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile radcutter
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2012
Please talk to me. Send me a private message. Maybe I can help.
|

replied May 25th, 2012
Go to your doctor and explain these feelings. I know it's difficult but if you are cutting yourself there are professional people who deal with that and will help in the immediacy. Regarding the direction your life will take and how you solve those problems will come later. But you need proper professional help as soon as possible to help get you through this. And it is not a stigma, self-harming is common. Please go see your doctor and say you need help.
|

replied May 26th, 2012
Hey, don't think of suicide! It's not worth it! Please email me, and talk to me.
|

replied May 28th, 2012
Ending ur life in hard situations isnt the answer, i had someone take there life cuz of some reason, i tried to end my life so many times too, i kno what it is like. Look ur not alone, im here if u need to talk, look for me , i love to help ppl now, im living my life better than i have being before, and im loving every part of my life Smile life is a biyotch sometimes but in the end its all gonna be worth it, think bout it, its hard now, but it will get better in the mean time.
|

replied May 29th, 2012
i feel you, i know what your going through, its bs, i know, nothing seems to never go rite, everytime you get back on your feet, your knocked right back down. everything is falling apart be4 it even gets a chance to build itself up. life is bs. but, what can we really do, we watch our friends dat graduated wid us get a job and an apartment right off the back, while we are stuck living off sum1 els with no job,no money, no apartment of our own. so what the heck do we do. what can we do, why is it dat they are getting jobs, got an apartment, what are we doing wroung, how do i get me a job and a apartment of my own. all dat makes you want to end it. how do i know, well because, i almost did it 7 times in 4 years time. still thinking it. i'm not getting nowhere, got no job, no apartment, living off people. i don't want to live dis life. its been a year, n i've gottin nowhere. what do i do!!!! somebody, help me out of this hole, i don't want to live off people no more, i want a job, a place of my own. I WANT TO LIVE!!!!
|