Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Intestinal Disorders Forum

thin stool with no pain

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I am 16 years old. Lately I have been having some trouble with my stool. I have been having on and off periods of a lot of stomach gurgaling. I have a lot of gas also. My stool sometimes comes out all shredded in tiny peiced(my mom sais its diarea). My stool is sometimes thin but it can also be normal bulky size, but it always looks like its shredded its never a tube shape. I have NO pains and no previous problems and no family history of any cancer but breats cancer (I am a male). I have been under a little stress lately with my school, but I have had worse times.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you get relief from your stomach cramping after having a bowel movement?
|

replied August 3rd, 2010
I find I have exactly the same symptoms. your not alone mate im also a 17 yr old male. lOTS of flatulence and very irregular stools, im seeing a ge doctor on thursday so if I find anything, ill let you know.
|

replied December 1st, 2010
Experienced User
parasites, do a cleanse
|