Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Thick mucus from rectum

Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....
hello this my seem a little gross but i have a question i have been passing some thck mucus slimy like substance from my rectum i have the urge to go the the bathroom but that is all that comes out no pain or anyting and stomach feels very gasey
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper myrt
|

replied March 4th, 2010
please can anyone help
|

replied April 8th, 2010
Passing mucus from colon
I feel for you..This is my 4th day of stomach cramps,the first 2 days i had about 7 bm''s each day.the 3rd day i had cramping and fewer bm''s which were slimy.today when i got up i started with the cramping,and soon i felt like i had to have bm,well i thought i passed a small amout of poo,but when i wiped it was a chunck of brownish mucus that had a few tiny streaks of blood..That scared the heck out me..I had a scope done 8 months ago that was fine.I was on antibiotis for over 2 months when i had sinus surgery so i don''t know if that has something to do with it or not.I am trying to find answers myself..I do know that after i passed the mucus that my cramping has stopped for now.I tried making an appt.with a dr.but can''t get in till mid may..please if you find answer will you post it?I will do same.Thank you.Good luck..
|

replied September 10th, 2012
Candida from antibiotics
look into intestinal yeast overgrowth. i have it. very hard to cure....
best of luck!!!!
|