Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

thick chunks coming from penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My husband just recently started having thick white chunks coming out of his penis after ejaculation. He says the he can feel the chunk making its way out of his penis. Upon pressing on the thick white chunk it appeared to have a waxy type of consistency to it. Furthermore, he has pain from his bladder to his genital area after this thick white chunk comes out. It is not in is semen but yet it comes out of his penis AFTER ejaculation. I dont think it's a urinary tract infection because the pain only comes after this happens and this also doesnt happen every time. He refuses to go see a doctor so im worried and i dont know what to do. He also mentioned that the same white chunk coming out of his penis when he went to the bathroom for #2. So that tells me that the waxy white chunk not only comes out of his penis after ejaculation but also after going to the bathroom for #2. But yet again, this doesnt happen all of the time. Can the doctor please give me an answer as to what's going on? Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Lie to him (or maybe it isn't a lie and I just jynxed it) and suggest the consequences of not going, for all you know, maybe it could be a sort of infection that could permanently damage his sex glands and he won't be able to have kids anymore.

Who knows? He is being childish for not going, it sounds serious.

Do these thick white chunks have a particularly foul odor? Do they come out of the penis hole or is it being produced on his head under the foreskin?

If it smells terrible and it forms under the skin, I would assume that it is the production of smegma. It's like a natural soap remnant when the penis tried to get rid of something irritating it. But that would imply that something he is excreting is causing the irritation.

However, I have a good feeling this isn't the case, and it isn't just smegma due to some irritation. I wouldn't call smegma thick, nor a chunk.

My second hypothesis was that he may have kidney stones or something of the sort. That would explain the abdominal/bladder pain, and the white substance would be calcium oxalate deposits forming. But again, this is a weak hypothesis, I don't know if the penis can excrete large chunks of calcium like that. But if you want to give it a try, just in case, keep him off foods with calcium.

I am basing this only on logical deduction, not as a professional who has thoroughly researched these related fields.

I really do suggest you knock him over the head and take him to the doctor. You don't want him to end up with permanent damage. I'm sure he wouldn't want to regret feeling stupid afterwards with permanent urinary/penis issues for "trying to be a man" and not going to the doctors.

Keep us updated and let us know the results when possible so that we may be able to aid others in the future who may have this problem
|

replied September 3rd, 2008
thanks for the reply
truly that was more than I was expecting thanks for all of the info. The thick white chunks or should i say chunk comes out of the penis. The chunk comes out right after ejaculation. Other than that the sperm appears to be perfectly normal. ANd there is no odor or smell to it at all. He does eat ALOT of olives like their potatoe chips. He LOVES them. He eats alot of fruit like papayas, figs, cactus fruit all kinds of different fruits but he binges on them. He often gets stomach aches because of this. I dont know what else he could be eating that has alot of calcium in it. He eats very healthy in fact he wont put anything in his system unless it has some sort of health benefit to it. I know....it totally shocks me at times how much of a health freak he his. Sooooo...no odor to the one or two chunks that come out after ejaculation, lots of fruit (more fruit than full meals), oh and wait I lied...he used to drink A LOT of energy drinks until he nearly had a heart attack from them (he's only 30) I stopped him from drinking those soooo I dont know what else.
|

User Profile
replied September 4th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Get him to a doctor, as soon as possible.

I never really believed it would be smegma like I stated.

I have some reason to conclude it could be kidney stones, I just don't know if one can secrete calcium phosphate/oxalate so often. If he has a kidney stone, it may have blocked his pathways and that would explain the pain (I'm assuming he is experiencing the pain upon peeing as well?)

Get him to a doctor, or wait for me to become one in... about 8 years.
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2008
Get him checked out
tiphat I agree if he does not want to see a doctor then knock him out and drag him to a doctor.
Or tell him he is not getting any sex or other pleasures until this is checked.
This is not something to play around with and can be a major problem in the future.
|

replied September 20th, 2008
get him to a doc.

I'm not sure how big is a chunk to you, but kidney stones can pass thru ur system during urination.
if it is kidney stones, he will very much regret putting it off for so long simply b/c the stones do build up and the will have to pass thru to get out of his system. they can use a laser, this method is what i know doctors in Taiwan uses on patients as recent as last month, I am not sure if it's available in US since i haven't sat in on a kidney stone treatment at US, that can reach into area to break it up to smaller pieces so it can pass thru so no surgery but there will be pain. So the bigger the build up, the more small pieces he will have to pass thru hence longer time on pain. Also ur kidney does control quite a bit of your body's balance in salt and nutrition so having it not working properly isn't such a great idea.
|

replied December 23rd, 2009
sperm is not coming after long time it is finishs soon for 1min
what kind of medicine are needed for doing sex and i wana keep my sperm for long time when doing sex with a gril
|