Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Miscarriage and Stillbirth Forum

they took the baby in July, still have browishh discharge?

User Profile
I HAD A MISCARRIAGE JUNE 25 2011, AND THEY TOOK THE Baby ou on july 1 and i still didnt have period yet nd no wen i have intercourse browishh discharge come out ? what that mean ?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2011
Miscarriage and Stillbirth Answer A26266
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The brown discharge could be indicative of old blood and products coming out. It could also be suggestive of possibility of infection. Visit your gynecologist/obstetrician for further evaluation to look for underlying cause. Get started on treatment as indicated. Avoid having intercourse until you are cleared form possibility of infection. If infection is detected, and if you are sexually active, get your partner also treated simultaneously to prevent re-infection. Drink plenty of water.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Miscarriage and Stillbirth , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.