Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

The Size Zero Patch??? (Page 1)

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
User Profile
Has anyone tried this? I've hardly found any info about it online. I received an ad in the mail and decided to order it. I just wanted to know if it worked for anyone else???
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mammaseem
|

replied August 14th, 2009
Well, I ordered the Size Zero Patch also. I'm now in Day 6 of a 12-day regimen. I have yet to lose weight!! I'm going to continue with the rest of the patches and if I lose no weight, I am going to go to them and remind them of their Guarantee to refund my money! At the very least, the claims of you losing 2 pounds a day is an ABSOLUTE FRAUD!!!
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied December 1st, 2012
What I would like to know is, if this is being sent through the USPS mail service and the product is a scam, why isn't the USPS of Feds stepping in? This is just like the Raspberry Ketones that Dr Oz said was good for weight lose, but he doesn't tell you the legitmate brands, so most people get ripped off with junk capsules that do not have 100% pure Raspberry Ketones.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I have not heard of a Size 0 patch. I do hope you can get your money back. If it sounds too good to be true...then it is.

There is no easy way to lose weight...exercise and changing your diet helps.

If diet and exercise does not help then a trip to the doctor would be in order to make sure that it is not an underlying medical condition.

Zig
|
Users who thank zigemyster for this post: imabigboynow 

User Profile
Experienced User
Hey guys thanks for the responses! I was getting nervous since I didn't hear anything from anyone haha. I am on day three, apparently I've gone down about 2 lbs this week so far. I really don't know if it's the patch though. I've been trying to eat healthy and have been trying to get in at least 20-30 min on my treadmill this week after work.. around 6.

But who knows.

flrtgurl - I would really appreciate it if you kept me posted on your progress. I noticed that they did not send any return info with their package. I bought the 48 patches (and now I'm feeling kinda foolish for it.) But, if it does not work I will return mine as well.

zigemyster - You have the answer. There is no easy way. There's no way around it.

I think the hardest part for me is not seeing results quickly. I keep working at it but see little progress and I get so incredibly upset. I'm going to keep going. My new goal starting tomorrow is getting in at least 10,000 steps a day.

::Sigh:: Sad It is difficult and discouraging but I can't stop. If I do I know I'll become even worse.
|

replied December 3rd, 2011
Size Zero Patch
Hi Everyone, I would have to agree, there is no easy way to lose weight! I also like to see quick results and get frustrated or discouraged if I cannot see the pounds coming off. I almost order the patches as well until I started researching online and came across this blog or forum.

If you are looking for fast results and have the discipline to follow the strict rules and phases is the HCG diet. I lost 30lbs in 21 days!! Took a break and will be going back for another phase after the Holidays!!

Good luck to everyone!!
|

replied January 5th, 2012
Thank you for posting! I also received the mailing in the mail today and I'm totally that oerson to order this crap because it looks like a miracle drug. I'm sorry you guys had to order it with little results in order for others of us to learn not to waste our money on such a scam. I'm 30 years-old and would like to lose about 20 lbs after having 3 kids. Pounds just don't want to budge. I live 100 yards from a gym but my son is terminally ill and I can't leave the house so looking for the easy way out is sometimes TOO easy! Thank you so much!
|

replied January 5th, 2012
Thank you for posting! I also received the mailing in the mail today and I'm totally that oerson to order this crap because it looks like a miracle drug. I'm sorry you guys had to order it with little results in order for others of us to learn not to waste our money on such a scam. I'm 30 years-old and would like to lose about 20 lbs after having 3 kids. Pounds just don't want to budge. I live 100 yards from a gym but my son is terminally ill and I can't leave the house so looking for the easy way out is sometimes TOO easy! Thank you so much!
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2009
Patch Findings
Hi, My name is Diamond and I too received this in the mail. The paper states that you should change the patch everyday for 6 days then rest for 1 day. I went to zeropatch.com and it says one patch for 3 days. I think that it sounds a little fishy! I wanted to try it and see but now I am very skeptical. Let me know how you guys are doing with the patch and if you were able to get your money back if requested.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hi Diamond!

I was not even able to find a website for them!! Isn't that odd. I have to check it out today maybe I missed it?? I've been using the patch for about 2 weeks now, with diet and exercise, and I've lost about 5lbs. Yeah, I think I'll be getting a refund. They seem to be doing nothing for me. I might wait until I finish them all first - why not ya know?

Will keep you posted. Thanks!!
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

I got the size zero patch add in the mail and was thinking of ordering them until I went online. I thought it was odd that there are no ingredients anywhere on the add. There is also no website to order or find more info. from. I think it's a scam! I wish it were true. I've tried similar patches and diet pills in the past all with the same outcome- They may curb your appetite and give you a little energy boost at first but it really boils down to there is only one way to loose weight- watch your calories, carbs,etc. and excersize, After reading several webposts, I'm glad I didn't waste my money-I saw somewhere that the patches contained caffeine and seaweed. If it works for anyone, let me know- i might still try it but i'm skeptical.
|

replied August 25th, 2009
want to believe
_ I am thinking about ordering the Size Zero Patch in the mail. For one it sounds great, and I'm so tired of being over-weight and two it has the money back gaurantee. But reading your posts, makes me now skeptical. I was looking on line, and I see a website for The Pink Patch. It looks like the same thing, but they say you will lose about 1 to 3 pounds a weeks, which sounds more like it. I think I may try the free trial of that ($2.95 shipping). Keep up on your posts. I'm still curious on your reactions. Thanks. Ferret Girl
|

replied May 29th, 2012
Thanks for everyone's reply. I got the mailing and was just about to fall for it. Someone was looking for their website I found
if anyone is interested. Glad there's these kind of sites out here.
Deb
|

replied August 26th, 2009
ok gals, Got the mailer. threw it away. went on line and now I am convinced it is a scam. Good luck to you all.
|

User Profile
replied August 26th, 2009
has anybody seen results yet?
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2009
Experienced User
I have lost about 10lbs and it feels amazing. I've been using the patch with average diet and exercise. Not sure if it's the patch or not though. I am going to return this product once I use all the patches. I have found what works best for me is actually my attitude. I've lightly been taking supplements like St. Johns Wort, Stressables, Kava, etc. and notice that I stay on the treadmill longer because I'm in a better mood and happy with my music. That might have contributed more to the 10lbs. We'll see!! I really appreciate everyones comments!
|

replied September 1st, 2009
hi there.. this is a resurface of a patch sold abou 20 years ago in a magazine, I was foolish enough to buy,used the whole box as directed and did not lost one lb.. if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is... another scam to prey upon the women who desire more than anthing in life but to be thin and beautiful..
|

replied September 3rd, 2009
Has anyone tried the Size Zero Patch longer than 2 weeks?
Im pretty broke and its been taking me awhile to save the money to buy the patch. It looks very promising on the ads, but have any of you gone past 2 weeks to give it a full run through, I really want to know. I just want to know if its worth my money and time. If anyone has seen results after 2 weeks, please let me know. It is true though that every persons body reacts different to different things. So you never know. Good luck everyone and keep the posts coming. Thank you all.
|

replied September 3rd, 2009
size zero Patch
im on my second day of using the patch and im not hungry at all i just want to eat...lol. I guess its just habit. I weighed myself before i started but im not going to weigh myself until im done with the first 6 days. Hopefully I get a good result because im not eating like i was before;if not it states lifetime guarantee right!
|

replied September 5th, 2009
Size zero patch
I was about to order the size zero patch when I read these posts. I don't really want to be a size zero-only about a size 4-6 and I have as long as it takes to do it. I have already lost about 40 pounds in the last few years and am really just looking for a "boost". I know the claims are exaggerated but are they patently false-does it help at all?I am already eating reasonably well and exercising so will the patches just accelerate my weight loss a bit?
|

replied September 6th, 2009
SIZE ZERO PATCH
I am on day 6th and have not lost anything. I have been careful what I eat and how much, but so far no success. I intend to try it for 2 more weeks. Has anybody received the promised refund?
CougarAvita
|

replied September 12th, 2009
Does anyone have the number for the patch I lost it and it does not work I want my momney back....so mad
|

replied September 17th, 2009
Size Zero Patch
Hi, my name is Marcy, here is the number you ask for:
1-866-991-3991, good luck. I always make a copy of any thing I send for, that way, there is alway proof. It took my a long time to save my money as well, have enough for the 24 patches, will have to think a little more on this, if any of you have received a refund, please let us know. For those of us who have to save and save, it is heart breaking, true with the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, it is, however for us we always hope for the best and one of these things just might work. good luck to all of you and to myself because I most luckly will order.
|
Users who thank mcricket2 for this post: bigred1 

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2009
i to have orderedn the patch and just recieved it today.. i have been watchin what im eatng and droped 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks so am hoping the patch will accelerate that.. my neighbour is also goiung to try the patch without changing her eating habbits and see what difference it makes.. will keep everyone posted..
|

replied September 22nd, 2009
i just received my patches today and start tomorrow as you apply one after am meal now i am mad at self for even spending money, but will give it a shot as i will demand a refund or call the fat police lol going on trip soon and want to be a couple of sizes smaller so here goes keep smilin and go in peace always
|

replied June 3rd, 2013
The product is an absolute scam but they paid the refund minus the postal charges as they stated.
|
Quick Reply