Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

The Dangers of Fibrosis

Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
I've always had a scar in my upper right lung since November of 2010, My doctor advised a 6months anti TB medication which was not completed. I was only medicated for 3months. March of 2012 i was prescribed to get an xray because of my cough which was medicated with carbocistine mucolytic and antibiotics. My recent xray revealed fibrolinear densities in the right mid lung field.hyperaerated with flattening of both hemidiaphragms and the rest were normal the conclusion was FIBROSIS, RIGHT MID LUNG FIELD HYPERAERATED LUNGS.I have not seen the doctor yet but i want to know how serious this is and the immediate actions i need to take.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: medication, cough, tb
Quick Reply