Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Testosterone Supplements, are they for real?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Question regarding Testosterone supplements. I am 41 years old and recently engaged. I have noticed over the last year or so that my sex drive has decreased, and that it takes me longer to get erect at the beginning of activity. Lately I have heard a lot of ads lately from "nutrition" centers that say you can take testosterone boosters to enhance sexual activity as well as help with weight loss, muscle building and overall health. What would be your advice? Thank you in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 6th, 2013
Yes, there are several products you can choose from to boost testosterone, build muscle and boost sex drive. I’d suggest Ageless Male since it has natural ingredients like zinc, vitamin B6, magnesium and an herb called Testofen which is a standardized extract of fenugreek seeds. There are studies that show Testofen can help improve muscle mass, empower the libido and support healthy testosterone levels. But as I said, there are other products in the market but choose one that has ingredients supported by science and is safe to use.
|
Did you find this post helpful?