Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Testosterone and facial hair ?

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
I'm 20 yrs old and I dont have a facial hair and body hair...and my penis is 15 cm
I used a 200mg of testosterone needle
what will change in my body...it can cause cancer?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
plz one tell me what will change in my body shall I have a facial hair?? will my reproductive get bigger??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2009
That's wrong
You shouldn't take any drugs or hormones unless you know what you're doing.

Some men have little or no facial hair at all. Hair may grow in some people later than it does in others. A 15-cm penis is a good indicator for sexual maturation, but if you want to rule out any hormonal abnormality, get lab tests for:

- Serum HCG
- Serum Testosterone
- Serum Estradiol (E2)
- Serum LH

Hope this helps.
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2009
Experienced User
when i was about 13 the same idea occured to me but i found out that when you hit pubirty and your balls start dropping then your dick will be bigger in the girth than about a pencil. if it is then you have probably hit pubirty, it has just come late. if you are still worried see a doctor about it. you could use the ask a doctor option on this website
|

replied November 27th, 2009
im 20 yrs old i dont have facial hair at all....i dont have peach fuzz either why os that and what can i do....
|
Quick Reply