Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

testicular torrision left testical is lost

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
i experienced testicular torrsion i went to the docter but he dam never dignose me the right problem i told him even that i experience sever pain but he jst never listen to it think it of an infection left testical is lost nw i m realy worried and alot of qustion come in to my mind and is also effecting my personal life and my self confidence. doctors i need to hav an artifical one please do sugest me some thing
Regards
Victor
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2012
i have an artificial one.have had it 32 years with no problems, 3 kids and a grandkid, dont worry, they feel really life like these days so no one would guess u had one apart from a little scar
|

replied April 1st, 2012
thankx marveck but i need to knw that from where i gt this operation dne frm i dnt want to tell any one and i want to do this all my on..... plz sugest me the place where i can have a fake one .....
|
Tags: infection
Quick Reply