Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Testicular Pain in my right testicle's "tube"

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Around August 20th or so, I started having pain in my right testicle's "tube" [I'm not exactly what that is called] that would occasionally switch to the left very rarely. After about 3 or 4 days I went to the doctor and had him check them out, he said nothing was out of the normal and that I could have a hernia located up somewhere in me that could be causing the pain, slept wrong, or irritated them during strenuous sexual activity a few days before the pains came, also checked for infection and that came back negative. They did bloodwork and said that was fine as also. Well, it's been over a month and the pain is still here, it's a dull and bearable pain that radiates in and out that has been almost at the same level since it started. Not constantly going, but a HUGE nuisance. At first it was maybe a 5/10 as far as pain, now it's more like a 3/10 since then. It's almost to the point that I can go day to day without feeling anything, but I masturbated about 2 days ago and today the pain radiated in and out all day, slightly worse than usual, so I'm guessing either I damaged the tubes or it's a hernia. So if I did do some damage to them, how long is it supposed to last? It seems to be getting better, but I'm not exactly sure what to think.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 27th, 2014
I too have this problem right now, and am searching everywhere for a possible diagnosis for it. If you have had yours go away, or found a way to stop it, please, do share.
|
Did you find this post helpful?