Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Testicular Movement

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hi,
My boyfriend is concerned about a problem that occurs sometimes after sex. After we will be done having sex one of his balls will go into his body sort of to where he has to push it back down. He doesn't know why this happens, but its starting to effect our sex life because he gets worried it will happen. He says it not painful just weird. What does that mean?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper christy2627
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2009
Supporter
It sounds like he has a retractile testicle. How old is he? This is usually a problem for boys before they reach puberty.
An overactive muscle causes a testicle to become a retractile testicle. The cremaster muscle is a thin pouch-like muscle in which a testicle rests. When the cremaster muscle contracts, it pulls the testicle up toward the body. As long as he feels no pain or discomfort, this is not a major problem. However, it does make a man more vulnerable to some complications.
Testicular cancer. Testicular cancer usually begins in the cells in the testicle that produce immature sperm. What causes these cells to develop into cancer is unknown. Men who have had an undescended testicle have a greater risk of testicular cancer.
Fertility problems. Low sperm counts, poor sperm quality and low fertility rates are more likely among men who have had an undescended testicle.
Testicular torsion. Testicular torsion is the twisting of the spermatic cord. This painful condition cuts off blood to the testicle. If not treated promptly, it may result in the loss of the testicle. An undescended testicle increases the risk of testicular torsion.
Trauma. A testicle located in the groin may be susceptible to trauma or injury from compression against the pubic bone.

There are 2 options for treatment of this problem:
Surgery. A surgical procedure called orchiopexy is the most common treatment. Through one incision in the groin and another in the scrotum, the surgeon guides the testicle to its proper position and stitches it into place. Annual follow-up exams are usually recommended.
Hormone therapy. Because descent of the testicle is partially regulated by hormones, descent can sometimes be induced with hormone therapy using human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). HCG is administered by injection, generally twice weekly for four weeks.
|

replied May 18th, 2009
testicular movement
Thanks so much for the info....But he is 28 so would that answer be the same?
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2009
Supporter
There are always exceptions to the rule. Although rare, this can occur in adults.
|

replied March 7th, 2010
Cremaster Muscle pulls my right testicle up behind my penis
I am 29 and have the same issue as mentioned here. This affects my confidence greatly and makes me concerned about my overall testicle health and now raises concerns of fertility. Not sure what to do here, is there no exercise I can do to make the creamaster muscle relax? For the first time, its been this past week where I have actually felt a "dull" pain when my right testicle retracts, and if I feel in that area, it sometime sensitive to touch and sometimes not, hit or miss it seems, any advice is welcomed!
|

replied March 15th, 2010
Some guys have this reaction because of the excitment of the act, and the balls move some, notice they will drop again if you slow up, and more intensity will make them pull close to body, and at orgasm some will pull into body. Way to technical and not enough personal touch here, it is normal for some men.
|

replied April 24th, 2010
testi movement
i also i have this issue and here is some pain when it goes up. please get check regulary by ur doc for cancer as at 32 i had to have 1 removed because of cancer
|

replied May 30th, 2010
Testicular Movement
I have just turned 30 and have the same problem its not painful just slightly uncomfortable until i push it back down again ! Although there is no concern over fertility problems as I have 3 children aged 3,2,& 9 months it is still worrying about what to do next !!
|

replied August 9th, 2010
Testicle Pain
im 18 and i sort of have the same problem. my testicles have began to ache the pain goes away if i support them. I also sometimes have a pain in the tip of my penis after ejaculation. Sometimes during the day the tip will hurt or the inside of my penis will. I've been to the doctor and he gave me a 7 day supply of ciproflaxcin and it hasnt helped. i have no idea what it is and would love for some advice
|

replied May 1st, 2011
Retracting Testicles
Im 13 and it happens me is this still normal or should it of gone away by now i have reached puberty (i have pubic hair and my voice is deep) I completely freak out and push it back down which means i never really have a finish my orgasm
|

replied July 12th, 2012
Hi, I had no idea that the movement of one's Testiculars was wide spread. I am over 70yrs and have had movement within my Testiculars all my life I assume it was normal. Mine move nearly all the time with no apparent reason.
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply