Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Testicles tight to body

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
hey all.

Im new to this so dont give me a hard time. but basically im here to find out some infor and hopefully find out whats going on... Since I have known, my testicles have always been like this.. they seem to be very tight to my body and don't hang at all from my scrotum. Then there are days or even mid way thru the day where the testicles will start to drop and they will hang normally but most of the time they are tight to my body. I was wondering if anyone knew anything I could do to make them always hang normal. There isn't any pain or discomfort when they are tight but its more normal to have to just hang.

thanks guys, hopefully someone out there can help me with my problem.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper CornOnTheCobb
|

replied March 11th, 2010
hey guys,

Has anyone had this problem before and how do I go about correcting it? I have no pain. It just sucks jucks.
|

replied March 21st, 2010
I have the same condition that you have, although in a different form. My condition did not start until I was about 55. My testicles rise during the night and then gradually descend during the day to an almost normal elevation. My conclusion is that someone is drugging me during the evening, although there may be other possibilities. I am searching now for a drug that can cause this behavior and an anti-dote for the drug. I will let you know what I find. I am also infertile and I believe the testicular rise is responsible.
|
Quick Reply