Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

testicle sweat treatment

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hello. I have an odor coming from underneath my testicle sack. I have had this for a few years now and I have noticed some odd things after sweating awhile. My briefs/boxers start to rot wherever the certain type of sweat is on the garment and it's a dirt/brown colored stain. The sweat has a strong odor immediately after I begin sweating. It gets even stronger if I don't ejaculate. The odor is kind of difficult to describe. Its mustier semen type of smell. I am concerned and I was wondering if I should go to the doctors. I am embarrassed about this condition so If it is necessary I will go to my doctor but if this is something that can be cured with a simple pill, I will do just that. Thanks for your time and your feedback!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2008
Supporter
Many people just sweat a lot. I highly doubt it has to do with semen or anything. Make sure you're clean, and you could even try to use a non abrasive anti-persperant down there and see how it works. If it persists, you can see a doctor and he might be able to help you with a topical treatment. It's natural to sweat a lot in places that are dark and warm.... it's just a natural human reaction. Also, try wearing cotton underwear. They're more breathable.
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2008
Supporter
Many people just sweat a lot. I highly doubt it has to do with semen or anything. Make sure you're clean, and you could even try to use a non abrasive anti-persperant down there and see how it works. If it persists, you can see a doctor and he might be able to help you with a topical treatment. It's natural to sweat a lot in places that are dark and warm.... it's just a natural human reaction. Also, try wearing cotton underwear. They're more breathable.
|

replied April 22nd, 2008
After you shower dry off really well. You might try using talcum powder too, it helps me alot especially in the summer. Just sprinkle some in you hand and rub it over everything, it's easy.
|
Quick Reply