Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

testicle pain after bowel movement

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I just pooped and now my left testicle hurts and early my lower abdomen hurt too but thats over now, what could this be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2011
Could most likely be one of three things. Epididymitis, Prostatitis or a pelvic structure dysfunction. I would zone in on Epididymitis though and see a Dr ASAP! If left untreated, it can cause permanent damage. It is an infection of the tube that runs along the back of the testicle tahe carries and stores sperm. Normally affects males 20 -39something and is most commonly causes by a bacterial infection or an untreated STD. Antibiotics and anti-inflamatories are used to treat. See Mayo Clinic website for good info on this.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply