Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Testicle ache and body ache

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hello everyone,
I hope you can help.

I am 22 years old in healthy condition, not overweight and no previous health problems.

I started suffering with a painful ache in my scrotum approximately 4 weeks ago. I let it run its course for a few days and it didnt stop.
I therefore rang the doctors and as there were no appointments asked for a call. I explained the ache to the dr and was pescribed one cipro tablet and a 10 day course of doxy (2 per day).

The pain disapeared quickly and i was just left with an uncomfortable feeling. I then started suffering with back, stomach and leg ache. Suddenly a fever also developed and a slight ache is back in my scrotum.

They are very sensitive to me and i am struggling to get hard erections now. I therefore had an appointment with the dr and was pescrived cipro for at least two weeks - possibly six.

I think i have now discovered two very small lumps in the bottom of my scrotum (not attached to the testicles) and moveing i think.

Has anyone experienced this before and if so have you any advice please.

Thank you in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|