Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

test result negative, worried. plz help me get my periods.

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i had unprotected sex with my bf on 17/2/12. Later, i took ipill within 8hrs. My periods were due on 21st and they are mostly irregular but takes average 25days. i took up a self pregnancy kit.The result is negative.
I'm worried. plz help me get my periods. let me know if there are any pills for the same.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 8th, 2012
hey nothing you can do now, other than go 2 your Dr 4 a STI check only because you should do this after having unprotected sex and talk about birth control that would suit you. they can also do you another pregnancy test. but dont worry it is very common to miss your period when you are stressed or worried about it but still go to you DR. hope that helps
|
Did you find this post helpful?