Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

tenderness and swelling under my armpit is bothersome?

I have been getting irregular bleeding between periods, but then get my cycle as usual..I'm 46 but have had my Dr. do the premenapause testing and he stated I am at a 9 and I would need to be at a 40 for pre-menapause..I also have tenderness in my tummy where I am bloated and swollen and it is painful to the touch..I have had swollen glands in my neck am swollen under my left armpit feeling as it is swollen but bothersome as it bothers me to put my hand down and I have left breast pain/tenderness for weeks the tenderness and swelling under my armpit is bothersome..I had a lumpectomy in my right breast 7 months ago benigh thank god, but the pain and swelling is in my left breast..Am going for my mamo this thursday any suggestions? This comes and goes but I got itching of the leg and feet..When I take deep breaths I feel it in my back...Can anyone help me..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 16th, 2011
Hi,
you stated so many things that it is very hard to know exactly what it might be. I think that the best thing you should do is to go to the doctor and make all the necessary tests in order to understand what is the cause of all these mentioned pain.
Take care!
|
Did you find this post helpful?