Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

Tender painful red bump in groin area

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
Ive found a bump in my groin area that is very painful and is red. I believe that it is an ingrown hair but there is no head. I do wear tight jeans and shave in that area so an ingrown hair sounds about right. I am somewhat sexually active, but only with 1person and I was his first as well so im pretty sure it isnt an std or sti. The one thing that is bothering me is that I had a large bump in my armpit a few weeks ago that may have been a swollen lymph node, im not sure if the two bumps are caused by the same thing or what it could be from. The lump is between my inner thigh and vagina. Again it is red, painful, swollen and has no head. If it sounds like something youve heard of or if it sounds like an ingrown hair please let me know, and please give advive on how to reduce pain. PLEASE HELP!! It hurts and is very uncomfortable. Thanks! xoxo
Did you find this post helpful?
|