Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

temple pressure

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
I have been having pressure above my eyebrows and especially in both my temples and no nasel congestion what so ever, for about 3 months now. ive been taking nasal sprays but they dont help...What chould it be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 27th, 2009
ive had the same thing!

have u had any relief from this...and if so, what worked for you?
|

temple help
yes....ive started to use the nasel rinses / neti pots... its all allergy clear phlem in my sinuses....so ask your docter about an allergy pill(ex. allegra) and buy yourself some nasel washes/neti pots and use daily.....good luck and i hope this helped and you feel better.. =)
|

thanks for your quick reply! unfortunately, this is already a part of my daily routine Smile i use a neti pot or some form of saline rinse at least 2 or 3 times a day. Although I've never really had any obvious allergies, I do take claritin-d to relieve some of the pressure. i have an allergy test tomorrow to see if anything obvious jumps out.
thanks again, and i'm glad you are feeling better!
|
Tags: nose, ear, nose throat
Quick Reply