Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Telepathy, Schizophrenia, and Quantum entanglement

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
Is Quantum Entanglement capable of explaining that Schizophrenic hallucinations are possibly REALISTIC?
Yes
No
It's a possibility, good sir.
33%  33%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
66%  66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3
Quantum Entanglement suggests that individuals are capable of obtaining lower or higher vibratory frequencies from other individuals. Similar to Wi-fi, our brain releases frequencies (or light particles) that are capable of entering the minds of individuals (Or, it may scatter throughout the environment). The subconscious mind is capable of processing information that our conscious mind hasn't yet processed. Thus, meditation often allows the conscious mind to MERGE with the sub-conscious mind (Pineal gland meditation, ajna meditation, or third eye meditation. This allows our conscious mind to process the information from the unconscious, considering that individuals are dreaming while they are awake. Isn't that outstanding? Various quantum physicists have theorized about this ability, and we're nearly capable of manipulating it for positive purposes. Unfortunately, the majority of our so-called "reliable peer reviewed" scientists tend to conform to their own subject, rather than examining the theories that could be understood through SCIENCE ITSELF (Thus, SOCIAL SCIENCES, NEUROLOGY, AND PHYSICS!), rather than "Neurologists have had centuries of research, and this theory debunks every scientific study that has been conducted". They should learn to COMBINE our studies in order to create reliable conclusions Smile

EVERYTHING EXISTS WITHIN THE MIND, AND THE VEDAS HAVE BEEN USING THIS TECHNIQUE SINCE THE BEGINNING!

In Eastern worlds, we would be considered to be GURUS rather than "Mentally ill". John Nash must've been "ill" for discovering the Game Theory, a theory which changed the perspective of Economics. Shame on mediocre society's ignorance, hahahahhahaha.

SCHIZO-PSYCHIC POWER!

Read more: Schizophrenia Forum - Telepathy and Schizophrenia http://ehealthforum.com/health/telepathy-a nd-schizophrenia-t174490.html#ixzz1qVvzAhX H
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 30th, 2012
Active User, very eHealthy
Some of them were very real, I saw a few spirits, one of them actually manifested physically.

Some of them could have never been considered real at all, and I've never though that they were, but if you look at why they were happening then yes, they had "real" causes.

One of them caused me physical pain and the being itself was in my vision grinning(snarling) at me, so explain that one why don't you.

They used to even know that this was real, meaning guess what, you can literally make a child believe anything any of the time, and as soon as the child believes it they begin building their perception around such beliefs, and then before you know it no one actually knows anything at all, at least not about certain things.

Don't get me wrong though, they were dumb and had no idea what to do, even attempting in certain areas to let "them" out of our heads, wow! Just, don't try to do that kind've stuff you know, what were they trying to think anyway. Like "they" just have to leave if you literally open up someones head as if they were trapped in there.

What was that story rooted in principle about the pigs, the spirits didn't want to go somewhere, where was that anyway? I guess that they had nothing to do elsewhere or something, having to much fun with us I suppose.
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Funny you mention the piggies oops. When those spirits entered the pigs, they immediately drowned themselves. Now were those piggies smart enough to know that they were possessed by demons and chose to die to get rid of them, or did the spirits enter the pigs with the intent of making them kill themselves. It's interesting how so many schizophrenics are plagued by suicidal thoughts. Quite often before they know they're schizophrenic, which begs the question, were those demons present before the schizophrenia? Chicken and the egg I guess.
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
schizopsychic, if your poll only had options like

yes
of course
sure is

I'd bet the outcome would always be to your liking. Smile
|

User Profile
replied April 9th, 2012
Real and False?
My own guess is that some visual, auditory, tactile and smell/taste hallucinations are real spiritual experiences, which upset the balance of the mind in many people and this upset balance then causes imagination to go into overdrive so the person begins experiencing things that are not real in this or in the spiritual world.

Has anyone noticed that quite often, people who are genuinely able from a clairvoyant/psychic point of view are also very often at least slightly off balance mentally? I have never been diagnosed with a mental illness, nor shown any symptoms (at least, none that other 'mentally well' people don't also experience). None-the-less, I have had definite spiritual experiences, and at other times what I have thought might be a premonition has turned out just to be imagination.

Please, everyone who reads this, believe that I am not Bible bashing here, as although I believe in God Almighty and in Jesus Christ, I do not swallow the whole Bible. I trust the four Gospels - especially Matthew which was apparently the only book written by the Disciple of that name, and of course the Ten Commandments - although of course we all break a few of these at times. This is where the forgiveness of God through Jesus Christ comes in.

However, I also know I have lived before, in other bodies. The memories are rather similar to those of my life now. Bits and pieces of memories from long ago, never any life in it's entirety. I have also discovered that not only Hindus and Buddhists believe in re-incarnation, but so do the Druz of Lebanon, and a thousand or so years ago so did many Jews and Christians. The belief was proclaimed a heresy punishable by death by the emperor Augustus, as it was clear that those who believed in re-incarnation did not fear death the way non-believers did, and so believers were not afraid to die in battle. Hence, the need of Rome to extinguish the belief in re-incarnation.

Anyway, to continue, at one time I was physically paralysed, even my tongue so I was unable to ask my then boyfriend, who was next to me, for help. I was not particularly brought up as a Christian but had gone to church and had good experiences through this during my early to mid-teens, and all I could do was think "Jesus save me, Jesus please get it out of me" (I had definitely felt something climb inside me - for warmth, I think). After a few minutes of mentally praying for help, I felt whatever it was literally sit up and climb out of me again. This was absolutely not sleep paralyses, as I had that a couple of times since and it was nowhere near the same sort of experience.

Before that, when I was 14 years old I had a real premonition of a plane breaking in two whilst in flight, and somehow knew it would happen within three days. I told my father, who asked if perhaps I could 'find out' more about it, even if it was just the airline, maybe even the flight so it might be possible to tell someone in authority and perhaps stop it happening. After much prayer there was still nothing more, and then my father decided that maybe it was just as well, since if there were anything suspicious about the plane breaking up the authorities might think we knew something about it, or knew who was responsible. After this, after three days, it was on the news. A plane had broken up in mid-air.

I cried torrents of tears, of anger. Several times I shouted at God. Why had he let me see something so horrid and not let me know how to stop it? Then, I realised. Not everything comes from God. So I prayed again, and said sorry to Him, and that I realised it wouldn't have been from Him. I also asked Him to please protect me from seeing anything more that I couldn't stop, or be able to see how to stop. From that day to this He has honoured my prayer. I am now almost 55 yrs old, so that was about 41 years ago. One prayer, answered for life.

These are only two examples of real spiritual experiences I have had, but I have also had a very few false experiences which were clearly down to imagination.

I would guess that if a person were more spiritually sensitive than me, they may experience more of both real and false.

Going from my own experience, I would only say that it is important to remember that God and Jesus are about love, not ever about hurting oneself or others, and it is always possible to ask the Lord Jesus or our Heavenly Father to protect us spiritually.

For anyone who would ask, if God exists why is there so much evil in the world? The answer is explained again and again in the Bible...."I am not of this world" says God; "my world is not your world" God Said, and God said "I am spirit. I am not of this world". I think we have been taught by religion to expect too much of God in the physical world. Not that he hasn't be known to be able to reach out and help physically sometimes, but clearly his domain is spiritual and it is ultimately the well-being of our spirits he is most highly concerned with.

Even in the Bible, there is a distinction between 'true and false' spiritual experiences. Thus, my reasons for believing that more sensitive people can be so thrown by the true spiritual that they also become subject to the false. If it only takes two weeks for the brain to begin burning new nerve paths to BEGIN to accommodate a new habit, or BEGIN to lose an old habit, then of course real experiences and false experiences that cause confusion can cause chemical and physical changes in the brain that may be diagnosed as mental illness.

This is not to say that some people are not mentally ill rather that psychic, as anyone can become ill in the body or mind just through genetics and/or through traumatic events in their lives. However, I believe that SOME sufferers are genuinely psychic, and their illness is a result of the confusion between the true and falso in spiritual experiences.

Maybe others have another point of view?
|

User Profile
replied April 9th, 2012
Real and False?
My own guess is that some visual, auditory, tactile and smell/taste hallucinations are real spiritual experiences, which upset the balance of the mind in many people and this upset balance then causes imagination to go into overdrive so the person begins experiencing things that are not real in this or in the spiritual world.

Has anyone noticed that quite often, people who are genuinely able from a clairvoyant/psychic point of view are also very often at least slightly off balance mentally? I have never been diagnosed with a mental illness, nor shown any symptoms (at least, none that other 'mentally well' people don't also experience). None-the-less, I have had definite spiritual experiences, and at other times what I have thought might be a premonition has turned out just to be imagination.

Please, everyone who reads this, believe that I am not Bible bashing here, as although I believe in God Almighty and in Jesus Christ, I do not swallow the whole Bible. I trust the four Gospels - especially Matthew which was apparently the only book written by the Disciple of that name, and of course the Ten Commandments - although of course we all break a few of these at times. This is where the forgiveness of God through Jesus Christ comes in.

However, I also know I have lived before, in other bodies. The memories are rather similar to those of my life now. Bits and pieces of memories from long ago, never any life in it's entirety. I have also discovered that not only Hindus and Buddhists believe in re-incarnation, but so do the Druz of Lebanon, and a thousand or so years ago so did many Jews and Christians. The belief was proclaimed a heresy punishable by death by the emperor Augustus, as it was clear that those who believed in re-incarnation did not fear death the way non-believers did, and so believers were not afraid to die in battle. Hence, the need of Rome to extinguish the belief in re-incarnation.

Anyway, to continue, at one time I was physically paralysed, even my tongue so I was unable to ask my then boyfriend, who was next to me, for help. I was not particularly brought up as a Christian but had gone to church and had good experiences through this during my early to mid-teens, and all I could do was think "Jesus save me, Jesus please get it out of me" (I had definitely felt something climb inside me - for warmth, I think). After a few minutes of mentally praying for help, I felt whatever it was literally sit up and climb out of me again. This was absolutely not sleep paralyses, as I had that a couple of times since and it was nowhere near the same sort of experience.

Before that, when I was 14 years old I had a real premonition of a plane breaking in two whilst in flight, and somehow knew it would happen within three days. I told my father, who asked if perhaps I could 'find out' more about it, even if it was just the airline, maybe even the flight so it might be possible to tell someone in authority and perhaps stop it happening. After much prayer there was still nothing more, and then my father decided that maybe it was just as well, since if there were anything suspicious about the plane breaking up the authorities might think we knew something about it, or knew who was responsible. After this, after three days, it was on the news. A plane had broken up in mid-air.

I cried torrents of tears, of anger. Several times I shouted at God. Why had he let me see something so horrid and not let me know how to stop it? Then, I realised. Not everything comes from God. So I prayed again, and said sorry to Him, and that I realised it wouldn't have been from Him. I also asked Him to please protect me from seeing anything more that I couldn't stop, or be able to see how to stop. From that day to this He has honoured my prayer. I am now almost 55 yrs old, so that was about 41 years ago. One prayer, answered for life.

These are only two examples of real spiritual experiences I have had, but I have also had a very few false experiences which were clearly down to imagination.

I would guess that if a person were more spiritually sensitive than me, they may experience more of both real and false.

Going from my own experience, I would only say that it is important to remember that God and Jesus are about love, not ever about hurting oneself or others, and it is always possible to ask the Lord Jesus or our Heavenly Father to protect us spiritually.

For anyone who would ask, if God exists why is there so much evil in the world? The answer is explained again and again in the Bible...."I am not of this world" says God; "my world is not your world" God Said, and God said "I am spirit. I am not of this world". I think we have been taught by religion to expect too much of God in the physical world. Not that he hasn't be known to be able to reach out and help physically sometimes, but clearly his domain is spiritual and it is ultimately the well-being of our spirits he is most highly concerned with.

Even in the Bible, there is a distinction between 'true and false' spiritual experiences. Thus, my reasons for believing that more sensitive people can be so thrown by the true spiritual that they also become subject to the false. If it only takes two weeks for the brain to begin burning new nerve paths to BEGIN to accommodate a new habit, or BEGIN to lose an old habit, then of course real experiences and false experiences that cause confusion can cause chemical and physical changes in the brain that may be diagnosed as mental illness.

This is not to say that some people are not mentally ill rather that psychic, as anyone can become ill in the body or mind just through genetics and/or through traumatic events in their lives. However, I believe that SOME sufferers are genuinely psychic, and their illness is a result of the confusion between the true and falso in spiritual experiences.

Maybe others have another point of view?
|

replied April 9th, 2012
Funny and useless premonitions, I think that people do this just to get off actually.

You can't change the future whatsoever, if you see something that is going to happen then it is going to happen, there is no stopping it, kind've like the past.

Not to mention if someone is in a negative state what do you think his or her future will be anyway, it's common sense to know where all of this is going and why.

Who even needs it?
|

User Profile
replied April 9th, 2012
I learned from quite young that the difference between a bad dream that was only that, and a sleeping premonition, was that with a sleeping premonition I could decide that if the outcome was bad then I could go back and change what takes place, and thus change the outcome. With dreams that are only dreams, I cannot do that.

When it comes to sleeping premonitions that I have 'rewound' and changed, I often forget the 'dream' until the event begins to take place, then at some point I remember the 'dream' and the two paths that can be taken next, and avoid the one which ends badly. Most often this has happened with things that have not been life changing, strangely enough. Such as being at a station rushing for a train, and getting on the wrong carriage (the carriages would separate to go to different destinations). To cut a long story short, this is one that happened, and just before my husband rushed us onto the wrong carriage I remembered the 'dream' and insisted we went to the next carriage. I was right and it saved a lot of misery in getting home, late at night with two young children.

I just wish I had been more open to premonitions over the more important things that have been life changing. Perhaps stress stops us being so receptive to true premonitions? Certainly had stress in my life, and when stressed I have rarely 'received' any spiritual knowledge.

Therefore, from my experience it is possible to change what may happen in the future, IF we have the foreknowledge. Most often we haven't the foreknowledge and can only use common sense and guesswork.

As my Mother used to say, we always have two choices - although i've found that we always have at least two choices and often more....often too many.

One thing that is important though, is that if meds have been prescribed then it is essential to take them as prescribed, whatever the cause of the schizophrenia (or any other mental or physical illness). I know some meds can cause a sufferer to feel as if they are suffering from Alzheimers - like an old person - when they are still young, and that is horrible.

If meds do not agree, or fail to work well enough, it is always possible to request a second opinion, and you can also ask your Health Trust to refer you to a different Health Authority for treatment (for instance, if you are advised by other people that a neighbouring health authority is successfully treating the illness better than your health authority is).

I do know what I am talking about here, as my middle son suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, and thanks to various inexcusable neglects by the so called professionals in this area (officially one of the very worst in the country), my dear Son is now in a secure unit miles away, after committing a crime when he cracked up completely (which could have easily been prevented, by the so called professionals here).

Thankfully, where my son now is, he is being given the proper and full treatment and care he should have received in this area, and is much better. The CORRECT Meds and talking therapy have played a huge part in his recovery.

A Health Trust can refuse to fund treatment under another health authority, and possibly will refuse it. There is always a chance, though.

It may well be worth writing - or asking a family member or a good friend to write to a senior executive, even the Chief Executive, to bring any doubts about treatment to his/her attention. Wish I had done this for my son, before he was allowed to break down totally. I think the Chief Executive here would have intervened in his treatment if she had known what was going on.

Also, it may be worth a patient or the family or friend of a patient contacting the Chief Executive of the Strategic Health Authority that your own Health Trust is answerable to, and even you local MP. Whether your MP is knowledgeable and helpful enough is often pot luck, but some - such as our here - are very genuine and decent and will make the effort to really help. You won't know if you don't try.

Maybe that helps some who are unsure of whether or not to keep taking meds that are disagreeing with their sense of well-being, or meds that are not working enough.

I hope it helps at least some. Whatever the cause and symptoms of the illness, once ill, then treatment is needed - whether or not a person believes in the spiritual and prays.

Anyone joining in this discussion, please do not be offended if I am not on the site for a few days. Busy week ahead.

Best wishes.
|

replied April 9th, 2012
You decide nothing at all.

If you think that you had changed anything at all it was only a false premonition, or it could have just been a warning, thats it.

You can't change the future anymore than you can change the past. I know that you would like to but it's just not the case.

And you have it backwards as usual, we know so we don't try.

What do you think that the past is exactly? Something that could have been changed? Because it used to be the future you know.

But let's be honest here, you don't want to help do you?.

In fact, no one has ever desired help for themselves or anyone else, only what tasted good at the time. But they can't see into the future can they.
|