Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

teeth pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hello guys,for a few days,ive noticed that my teeth have been painful,like the sensitive teeth kind of pain,sometimes its my centre bottom teeth,sometimes its the one tooth at the right upper side of my mouth and sometimes,for a few hours,there is no pain.I dont suspect its caused by sensitivity for some reason thought i might be wrong.I am a smoker.

Questions are:

1.Does anyone have a clue what might be causing the teeth pain?

2.My upper gum feels swollen,how do i check for swollen gums? Seems hard to look out for swelling?

3.Cld it be that i have a wisdom teeth problem?On my left upper side,besides my third molar,there is a very small tooth there.Is that the wisdom teeth?

Please advice guys.Thanks for your help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 11th, 2008
teeth pain
Man, I have read your forum and I have the same problems. I also want to know that how can I get rid of this toothache. I’m waiting for someone who’ll tell me the treatment of this pain. When I’ll find him then I’ll tell you.
|

replied October 11th, 2008
So are you feeling any better? For my case,the teeth pain 'jumps' across all the teeth,sometimes middle tooth is pain,sometimes the one on the side is painful,it is really irritating.

Then at times the tooth feels heavy as well.
|