my names Emily and I'm in year 12 and for a major project i have chosen the topic teenage pregnancy.
I have some survey questions i have for any teen parents out there that are willing to answer them.
I will include the survey questions in this post, if you have the chance to fill them out that would be greatly appreciated!
Please know that all answers will be kept anonymous.
If you fill out the questions please write me.
Thanks, here are the questions.
1. Did you plan your pregnancy?
2. If yes to question 1. , why did you choose to have a child at such a young age?
3. Are you happy with your situation?
4. Do you have great/helpful family support to help you with your baby?
5. Do you think influences in the media cause unplanned teenage pregnancies to occur? For example young teens like jamie lyn spears having a baby at a young age?
6. Is the father of the baby still involved?
7. Did anyone in your previous generation have this occur in their life? Eg: mum, grandmother.
8. How do you feel this has changed your family?
9. How has your life changed?
10. Do you think a lack of education causes these incidents to occur? If so, why?
11. Are or were you still attending school?
12. Who did you live with at home at the time of your pregnancy?
13. Were you treated differently by peers/friends/family? how? what were their first reactions?
14. What were your first thoughts when finding out you were pregnant?