Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Tear in Perineum during sex

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
While me and my boyfriend were having ruff sex,he seemed to go in on a wrong angle the first time,and as he pushed back in side fast. He cut my perineum,or at least that is the area that it seems to be in.As soon as he cut me and I teared up, a large flow of blood began to gush out.My cut is about an inch deep and at least an inch long, beginning at the end of my Virgina down to my anus. When i pee it does not hurt but when I clean my self after I go to the bathroom it hurts to clean myself in between my butt,and it slowly begins to bleed from my cut again. What should I put on my cut? Or How should i clean it to prevent an infection? can i still do yoga,or will it only make my cut worst? How can i heal my cut?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2009
You definitely need to see a doctor about it if it's that big a wound. As fast as you can, too. It might get infected and that in itself will be much more to deal with. In the meantime, keep it clean and I suppose try not to have sex till it's all fixed up.

Get it checked up for sure.
|

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Get to a doctor...This will probably need stitches and could cause some long term damage if it is not attended to...Like the above poster said, keep it clean...

Caroline
|